In 1925 this house was build by the family Koenig and used as a bus station. Within a few years they changed the little bus station into a little pension with 3 rooms. The following years they they made some additions and also created a small restaurant for their guests.
1965 the little pension transformed into Hotel Teutonia operated by their daughter and their son in law Mr. Schulte Strathaus.
In 2003 Family Wesseler bought the Teutonia Hotel and Mrs. Schulte Strathaus retired. Since 2003 a lot of renovations and improvements were made to the hotel and restaurant. Since 2009 the restaurant Da Silvio in in the wonderful hands of Silvio and Marion Vecellio.